On Tue May 19 2020, by Office
If you are a member, please log in to the Members Area for more news and updates.
STAY ALERT, KEEP SAFE AND ENJOY YOUR GOLF
Members Notice 11 May 2020, Covid -19 Policy and Social Distancing Policy
The UK Government has today provided clarification on outdoor recreation and rules on social distancing in England resulting in our Golf Course being open from Wednesday of this week.
Below you will see our Temporary COVID-19 Policy that will be strictly enforced.
We need more volunteers to help with starting duties and if you feel this is something you could help with please contact the club via email to [email protected]
Please stay and play safe.
Temporary Covid-19 Policy
THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN COMPILED TO ENSURE A SAFE RETURN TO GOLF FOR ALL OUR MEMBERS. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND IF THE GUIDELINES ARE FOLLOWED WE CAN ONCE AGAIN START GOLFING FROM WEDNESDAY 13th MAY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY IN A SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE MANNER. WE VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING ALL MEMBERS BACK TO LANSDOWN GOLF CLUB.
MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT PAID THEIR SUBSCRIPTION WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO BOOK A TEE TIME OR PLAY THE COURSE.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (this will be reviewed daily, and members will be notified of any changes):
· Please be aware of the Club’s safety policy, especially the recent updates regarding Covid-19.
· Each golfer may play 9 holes per day. (1st & 10th tee starting) Once booking is available members are requested to book a maximum of 2 tee times per week.
· Tee times available between 08.00 and 19.00 at 10 minutes intervals.
· DO NOT turn up at the Club to play without a booked tee time.
· Tee times will be available 7 days in advance for all members FROM 12th MAY 2020
· A handful of start times will be reserved for members without access to a computer and therefore cannot book online. These will be available on a first come first serve basis by phoning the professional shop.
· DO NOT turn up to the Club if showing any symptoms of Covid 19
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BOOK AN ONLINE TEE TIME FROM 7pm ON MONDAY 11th MAY 2020.
Prior to arrival at the course
· Go online and book an available tee time. Available 7 days in advance for members.
· Members who have not paid their subscription will not be eligible to book a tee time or play the course.
· Members may only book a single tee time on each occasion.
· Arrive at Club no more than 30 minutes prior to reserved tee time.
· Members to wash their hands before leaving home and are requested to arrive dressed ready to play.
· Shoes to be changed in car park.
· Access to toilets and locker rooms will be available by entering through the Pro Shop and ensuring social distancing remains in place. Locker room should only be accessed to collect equipment. (Members are requested to take equipment home after first visit).
· Entry to toilet and locker room facilities should be kept to a minimum and only accessed when absolutely necessary.
· Club buggies will not generally be available for hire, however, any member dependent on a buggy, please ring the Club.
· Putting green may be used 10 minutes prior to tee-time. Please observe social distancing measures in place.
· Arrive at the 1st/10th tee 5 minutes prior to tee time, ensuring the previous group has moved on.
· Report to starter if available.
· Scorecards will not be available.
· Please ensure your relevant membership fees or green fee have been paid.
· Only come into contact with your own equipment.
· Smooth footprints in bunkers with feet or club.
· No touching of flagsticks
· Cups turned upside down for safe removal of ball from the hole.
· Leave the course directly after play.
· Golfing etiquette to be applied (replacing divots, repairing pitchmarks, call quicker groups through ensuring social distancing is applied).
· Ball washers out of use.
· Course furniture will be removed or covered up.
· Shoe cleaner not in use.
· On course toilet not in use.