Established in 1894, Lansdown Golf Club is located just three miles from Bath city centre, renowned as a friendly club to members and visitors alike. We strive to provide great ales, good food, and a cosy rural setting to relax and enjoy after golf or as a food and beverage destination of choice.
We have a close-knit team across the business and pride ourselves on this. Our culture and relationships are what allows us to keep working efficiently and successfully. At LGC we all work as one team to provide the level of service we would expect ourselves.
We are now looking for a new full-time chef to join the team. This is fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to begin a career in catering, or for someone who has some experience and now wants to build on this. Being a golf club the hours are perhaps more suitable to someone not looking to work in the evenings on a regular basis.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Wants to deliver great quality consistently
- Has a positive & welcoming attitude
- Wants to contribute their own ideas to new dishes & improvements
- Ensures a high standard of food safety management to maintain a 5-star food hygiene rating
- Is committed to continuously developing their skillset
What’s in it for you?
- Salary dependent upon experience and hours worked
- Staff discount on food & drink
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Contractual sick pay
- Free onsite parking
Job Types: Full-time, permanent, or maybe two part time positions.
Salary: Depending on experience
- Predominantly daytime shifts
- Weekend availability
- Occasional early evenings
- Chef: 1 year (preferred)
- Cooking: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving licence (preferred)
- Ability to commute (required)
To apply please email your c.v. and covering letter to [email protected] by Saturday 10th February 2024.